Monday 6 October 2008

Kiwi Sis Baker


Here's the magnificent and very cute cake that Kiwi Sis made for the Munchkin for his birthday last weekend. There is a very cute picture of him actually rubbing his hands in glee with it in front of him. Ah, to be two again (mind you, I think a lot of us can empathise with the simple joys of anticipating a tasty cake made just for us, can't we?). When I was two Munchkin Granny made me a caterpillar cake composed of cupcakes. The one representing the head had a face and two candles for antennae. I was going to make one like it for the Munchkin but the opportunity to have my three-year old friend help me decorate was just too much! I like the way it looks as though there is a pair of discarded baby socks in the top left corner of this picture - evidence of the Munchkinette perhaps?

No comments: